In this session we aim to dispel the myth that starting a business is more risky than embarking on a life long vocational career; the statistics presented in the introductory session are as surprising as they are thought provoking.
We discuss the support frameworks for managed entrepreneurship available to Universities and provide 30 minutes for an open Q&A round following the presentation:
- Global Education & Employment Trends
- Technology Advances Impacting Employment
- Degree Educated 25-34 year olds today, in 2020 and in 2040
- Entrepreneurial Support Available
- Charted access to Investors and growth Capital