We encourage students with a viable business concept to invite at least one other Student co-founder with complimenting skills and resources to join them. We encourage universities to accept an equity stake in new student enterprise in exchange for support, market validation, access to alumni, facilities and university resources where required.
We believe more resources are required to change the mind set of young people to become more adaptable to future change and more prepared to secure and manage their own career and financial trajectories.
we are facilitators in enterprise success..
As such, in consultation, we create a bespoke program for each university, making sure we integrate seamlessly into the services the university already provides. Our starting point is an audit of the university's services; we propose a program, consult again, and finally agree the end program with all parties.
- Choose how you want to work with us through our 12 pillar approach
- Choose a strategy or mix of strategies:
- Attract more students to enterprise.
- Increase skills and knowledge for scalable enterprise.
- Improved enterprise ideas that work at scale.
- Greater levels of enterprise Investment, and success.
- What schools and faculties should be involved?
- Which tools and knowledge are in place already and which are not?
- Funnelling, how do we centralise our efforts? And do we need to?
- Cross-pollination of student, staff and alumni enterprise talent.
- Collaboration between departments, schools and faculties taking part.